Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Felted Christmas ornaments

Isn't it crazy that it's September already? I have already begun my Christmas shopping, I know it's early but I like to get things done sooner than later. 

I have also started making some new Christmas items for my shop. I am already getting searches for Christmas ornaments and since I don't have a large selection I thought it was about time I started making some. 

I really love butterflies and birds and for starters I have added a couple of felted ball ornaments to my shop. The first one is a monarch butterfly ornament and the other I have added so far is a cardinal ornament. Both of these ornaments are needle felted with wool roving and are made around a Styrofoam ball. I have also added a white ribbon to them so you can place them on your tree. You can check them out in my Artfire studio. Here are a couple of pictures of the finished product. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails